Download / upload Enquette
On the Enquette Setup page, at the Tab Enquette, you can download or upload the Enquette content. This enables to port the Enquette to other page or site, to work Enquette results up with Excel or other applications or to prepare the survey on a local machine and upload it - ready to use - to the production site.
There are two possible file formats used for the Enquette porting: the pure XML format containing just data necessary, and the Excel XML format (Office Open XML) enabling desktop results inspection and further processing as well as modifications and uploading.
See Download Enquette for details on downloading and / or Upload Enquette on uploading the Enquette. See Excel Enquette for more details on Excel Enquette representation. See Set up Enquette Local for modifying Enquette local and uploading to the site.
The Tab Enquette at the Enquette Setup page offers two file formats and three options for downloading the Enquette. If an actual version of the desired download file already exists, it is offered by a download link. Otherwise, the Button Create creates the file. After a newer Visitor input or an Enquette setup change, all download files are discarded and have to be recreated.
- XML is the lightweight format containing just data necessary
- Excel XML format (Office Open XML) is fairly larger and enables desktop results inspection and further processing. See Excel Enquette for details.
- No votes: The Enquette structure only is output. No voting and Visitors information is included. This is a suitable option if you want to run the same Enquette on various sites.
- Anonymized votes: contains the Enquette structure and votes, but Visitors names and email addresses are anonymized and no TCP/IP data is included. This is a suitable option if you want to give the data on for further usage - it contains full results information, but no personal data.
- Full information: The Enquette structure, votes, Visitors and their TCP/IP is output. This is a suitable option if you want to analyze voting results and Visitors behavior.
Work up results with Excel